The Housing Authority of the City of Tulsa has established Resource Centers in 13 of its housing communities. THA has taken a variety of paths to create Resource Centers that fit the needs of each particular site, as well as the needs of the residents.
THA has found that creating a Resource Center does not need to be a cost prohibitive task. Centers include computers, where residents can learn to use them, create a resume, search for jobs and receive educational assistance.
Allow THA to:
- Work with you to set up a Resource Center by making recommendations for the space needed and the layout of the facility
- Develop a Needs-Assessment System
- Plan Resident Initiatives based on the identified needs of the residents
- Design and implement NAHRO award winning self-sufficiency / educational programs and curriculums
- Present a plan of action to accomplish your Resource Center goals
GOAL: To provide residents of THA with opportunities for assistance and development with a staff dedicated to helping them achieve economic self-sufficiency by offering various programs and services.
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO SERVICES MAIN PAGE